To ensure we are offering you the right service, we have created these terms and conditions for all of our maintenance packages. Please take time to read these, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
After Care Terms and Conditions
ELITE AFTERCARE & MAINTENANCE PLANS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Elite Aftercare & Maintenance Plans can be cancelled upon request & in writing, at any time. The plan can only be terminated after 1 x full months’ notice has been given & the current months payment has been made. The customer understands and acknowledges that if they fail to follow the termination process outlined, they will be liable in full for all outstanding subscription fees due and payment must be made in full within 7 days of cancelling the subscription direct debit.
- Payment in full is required for Combo Plans, One-Off Services on placement of order.
- No refund will be given on any Aftercare plan payments previously made.
- To make the Aftercare & Maintenance Plans cost effective, we have pre-set the commencement date & frequency of the service visits.
- The spa must be full of water, heated & operational prior to our technician attending site. If the tub is found to be drained, unheated or out of operation, there will be a return visit charge of £60, payable in full and prior to the return visit being scheduled/made.
- The customer is required and responsible for ensuring both a power supply is available for our equipment and a water supply with adequately long hose is available on the day of the service visit. Failure to ensure either is available will result in a return visit being required and an additional charge of £60, which must be paid in full before the return visit is scheduled/made.
- Only approved chemicals & spa products should be used as otherwise it may invalidate your warranty.
- Scheduled maintenance visits cannot be swapped with another maintenance service, that is not currently due to be undertaken.
- Only authorised service technicians can undertake work on your hot tub, or it will invalidate your warranty.
- If 30 days have passed the scheduled payment date & payment has not been made, your plan may be terminated by Elite Spas & Leisure (SW) Ltd without any further notice & no refund will be made for any previous payments made.
- Elite Spas & Leisure (SW) Ltd reserves the right to add & amend the Terms & Conditions at our discretion.
- We will require access to an electrical & water supply and hose to refill the spa during our maintenance visits.
- Aftercare & Maintenance Plans are not transferable.
- The repair of faults/damage identified are not included in the cost of the “plan” and will be quoted for and charged separately, unless covered by your Aftercare package.
- When subscribing to Combo Plans & One-Off services, Elite Spas & Leisure (SW) Ltd, does not and cannot be held responsible or liable for any pre-existing faults/damage with the spa.
- If the hot tub is located outdoors, we may reschedule the date of the service during periods of adverse weather.
- If deemed necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, Elite Spas & Leisure SW Ltd reserves the right to either temporarily suspend or terminate Aftercare Plans or Maintenance Visits without any prior notice. In the event of an Aftercare Plan being terminated by Elite Spas & Leisure SW Ltd, no refund will be given on any Aftercare plan payments previously made.
- If upon arrival, it is found that the conditions on site are unsafe/dangerous we reserve the right to leave and only return once we have been assured it is safe to do so. A charge of £60 will be made for the return visit, which must be paid in full prior to the return visit being scheduled/made.
- If our technician is unable to gain access to the property on the agreed service date through no fault of our own, then a return charge of £60 will be made for the return visit, which must be paid in full prior to the return visit being scheduled/made.
- If you wish to cancel, postpone, or reschedule any Aftercare Plan or Maintenance visit, we require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice of intent. Failure to provide 48 hours’ notice may result in a cancellation / failed visit charge of £60 being charged, which if charged, must be paid within 7 days of the original service date or prior to any rescheduled Aftercare Plan / Maintenance visit being undertaken.
- Elite Spas & Leisure SW Ltd reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the offer of our services to anyone, at any time deemed necessary. Our decision to do so will be considered final and no further recourse will be given or accepted, or explanation given.
- Elite Spas & Leisure SW Ltd reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions and prices listed without any warning or notice.