ELITE AFTERCARE & MAINTENANCE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Elite Aftercare & Maintenance Plans can be cancelled upon request & in writing, at any time. The plan will be terminated after 1 x months notice has been given & the current months payment has been made
- Payment in full is required for Combo Plans, One-Off Services & Water Care Plans on placement of order
- No refund will be given on any payments previously made
- In order to make the Aftercare & Maintenance Plans cost effective, we have pre-set the commencement & frequency of the service visits, depending on the Plan purchased
- The spa must be full of water, heated & operational prior to our technician attending site. If the tub is found to be drained, unheated or out of operation, there will be a return visit charge of £54, payable in full, prior to the return visit
- Only approved chemicals & spa products should be used as otherwise it may invalidate your warranty
- Scheduled maintenance visits cannot swapped with another maintenance service, that is not currently due to be undertaken
- Only authorised service technicians can undertake work on your hot tub or it may invalidate your warranty
- If 30 days have passed the scheduled payment date & payment has not been made, your plan may be terminated by Elite Spas & Leisure (SW) Ltd without any further notice & no refund will be made for any previuous payments made
- Elite Spas & Leisure (SW) Ltd reserves the right to add & amend the Terms & Conditions at our discretion
- We will require access to an electrical & water supply and hose to refill the spa during our maintenace visits
- Aftercare & Maintenance Plans are bot transferable
- The repair of faults/damage identified are not included in the cost of the “plan” and will be quoted for and charged separately, unless covered by your Aftercare package.
- When subscribing to Combo Plans & One-Off services, Elite Spas & Leisure (SW) Ltd, does not and cannot be held responsible or liable for any pre-existing faults/damage with the spa.
- If the hot tub is located outdoors, we may reschedule the date of the service during periods of adverse weather.