Delivery & Returns
Our delivery policy
- Courier company used is subject to they size, and type of parcel being despatched.
- If the item being ordered is in stock, then we aim to despatch within 24 hours of receiving a confirmed order, Monday – Friday only. Any order placed after 2.00pm on a Friday afternoon, will be despatched on the following working day e.g., Monday. No orders will be despatched for any orders that are placed over a weekend. During busy periods, the turnaround time for despatching orders may be extended.
- Once an order has been processed and is ready for despatch, an email confirmation will be sent to the purchaser.
- Standard delivery charge is £8. Turnaround time from being despatched to arriving is usually 2 – 5 working days, depending on the time of year. However, most orders will arrive within 2 – 3 days.
- All orders placed over £80 qualify for FREE delivery, within the time frames previously mentioned.
- We are unable to provide a tracking service once the order has been despatched.
- We are only able to deliver within mainland UK.
Our returns policy
- Any damaged, missing orders must be reported within 14 days of our email confirmation advising that the parcel is ready to be despatched.
- You are required to notify us within 14 days of your order being despatched if items are no longer required. The items must be returned undamaged, in their original packaging and unused.
- We reserve the right to decline any requested refunds after receipt of items, if we feel it is appropriate e.g., returned items are damaged, used or no longer in the original packaging.
- The cost of the return delivery will not be refunded.
- All returned items should be sent via recorded delivery. We cannot be held responsible for any items that are lost in transit or arrive to us, damaged.
- All return parcels should be well packed, and the items should be wrapped and packed so as to ensure they are not damaged in transit.